Wednesday 13 October 2010

view on blogging

Here we go my first blog again but for academic year 2010.

I will be explaining my thoughts on blogging, this is because i was using blogger last year for this same module and creating blogs on a weekly basis and creating blogs in relation to what i had learnt every week during my lecture therefore for me its nothing new instead i enjoy using blogger and creating blogs.

To be honest when i first started using blogger i personally thought “hang on this is a waste of time right?”

Blogging was completely new to me as to many students last year and many first year students this year. Personally i had No knowledge blogging even existed, gradually i had grew found of blogging during the course of the academic year.

However i must mention that i also found it really hard as i had not kept up to date on a weekly basis. Which lead me to do many blogs at once and which lead to me panicking .
However this lead me to catching up with all the blogs i had not posted. which was a mess i had got myself into and was only myself to blame.

I would advise all students doing first year that they should keep up to date with there blogging some may feel its time consuming, then again i believe you should take time out and balance everything something which i learnt last year during my academic year.

With blogging you are able to express yourself by typing in some what different way, You are also able to discuss and share your thoughts towards different and certain topics.
Blogging is some what popular blogging is also used on websites and by different broadcasting channels such as sky news where you are able to share your thoughts and views on topics as i mention before and also by marketing companies.for new students blogging will assume time consuming for many.

However you gradually get fond of blogging and tend to enjoy typing what you have learnt in lectures which i believe helps you remember what you had learnt during those weeks in your lecture,
during in a short course period i was able to learn how to publish videos and pictures onto blogger which enabled me to create the blog how id like to be once its completed.


Lastly regarding blogging id say is you should publish your weekly blog even though its not as you would like it to be keeping in mind you may have many assignments and would be struggling to keep up to date with your posting.

You can always go back when you have time and spend more time on the blog and complete them through out the year.

REMEMBER DO NOT LEAVE THEM TILL LATE LOL ! :)

ADZ ....

3 comments:

  1. Check that the comments facility alerts you by email. Check spelling. Make sure you can use images, video links and web links

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are going to have to tell me which one's to look at each week if you are amending and updating old postings

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok ruth will do.. im amending a few but creating new blogs.. however i shall inform you for which blogs to look at ..im working on the blogs write now..

    ReplyDelete